At Pinnacle Pointe Hospital, we understand how important is to keep in contact with your loved one while he or she is in our care. However, in order to maximize treatment results, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
- Only immediate family may attend visitation and each member must be included on the Approved Visitors List, which is determined by the guardian and therapist. Exceptions may be made by the therapist, if clinically indicated.
- A maximum of two (2) visitors are allowed to visit at one time.
The following items will not be allowed in visitation:
- Purses, bags, brief cases
- Cell phones
- Radios, CD/CD players, IPods, IPads or other electronic devices
- Cigarettes and other tobacco products, lighters, matches
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives)
- Food, drinks, gum, candy
- Personal belongings
- Other items that may be determined to compromise the visitation experience for patients/family members
Visitation and Phone Calls:
Weekend Visitation Hours:
Sunday: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesdays: 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Two (2) approved visitors per night. Visitors must RSVP with nurse by Monday night to attend visitation the following Tuesday. Side Door Entry
Saturday: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Front door Entry
*Personal items are not to be brought to weekend visitation. Items will be checked in during scheduled family sessions if past 24 hours of admission
- All conversations, both incoming and outgoing, must be preceded by a patient security code.
- (501) 223-3322 or (800) 880-3322 (toll-free)
- One five-minute phone call per child during scheduled phone time
- All calls can only be made by persons on the approved contact list
Phone Call Hours:
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays: 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
*Due to the high-volume nature of phone visitation, you may experience a busy signal. Please wait 5-10 minutes and call again.