Who We Are
Located in Little Rock, Arkansas, Pinnacle Pointe Behavioral Healthcare System provides psychiatric care for children and teens ages 5 to 17. We offer individualized mental health treatment in a secure and nurturing environment. We are dedicated to helping our patients find a way to live happy lives. Pinnacle Pointe Healthcare System is licensed by the State Department of Health and the Arkansas State Department of Education. Learn more about our accreditation here.
Our staff includes board-certified psychiatrists, psychiatric nurses, clinical therapists, certified recreational therapists, certified dietitians and more. Click here to read a personal message from our CEO.
Pinnacle Pointe has received numerous awards, including:
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures 2012 and 2011
- Governor’s Quality Award – Achievement Award
- Nominated as “Central Arkansas’ Top Places to Work”
- Facility of the Year (Arkansas Therapeutic Recreational Services), 2007-9, 2011
- 2009 President’s Award for Outstanding Facility of the Year
- AY Magazine Best Mental Health Services 2019