Pinnacle Pointe, located in Little Rock, Arkansas, is committed to helping children and teens who need a full continuum of behavioral health services. We’ve designed our facility to serve the complex needs and interests of children, teens and their families, providing security and comfort as they better themselves. Please note that while our facility has a number of features and highlights, some are only accessible through specific programs.
- Board Certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Staff educated in Dyadic Developmental Psychotherapy (DDP)
- Yoga classes (lead by a Certified Child and Teen Yoga Specialist)
- Low rope course
- Community service projects
- Animal-assisted activities
- Educational Services: State Department of Education approved program administered by licensed and certified Special Education teacher and mental health professional
- In-ground pool
- Full-size gymnasium
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Private and confidential assessment areas
- Optional spiritual services on-site
View Our Photo Gallery
Reach Out for Help Now
We’re available 24/7 to provide a no-cost mental health assessment. Call Pinnacle Pointe at 800-880-3322 to get started. For questions about our programs, call us or use our online contact form. In the case of a medical emergency or crisis, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.